Do you have signed, legally valid “Employment Agreements” for each of your employees?
Watch this video: Employment Agreements
The use of an Employment Agreement or Employment Contract is of key importance. Its use in a new hire situation or with an existing employee can:
- Set the terms of employment
- Enforce rights and obligations
- Communicate and clarify expectations
- Provide dialog about the employment relationship
- Support recruitment, employee morale, and employee retention
- Protect important business assets and intellectual property
- Protect the company’s reputation, trade secrets and confidential information
For a free example of an Employment Agreement (form #200), comment on this blog or send me an email!